Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunday, August 17

Day 2 of MIRF.

PHOTOBUCKET HERE: GO HERE FOR PICTURES! http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee355/thornyren/


Today was even better than yesterday. I coated myself in about an inch thick coat of mud and stood like a statue on a corner in one of the lanes, collecting tips, only moving when someone dropped money in my basket. It was fantastic. The shows are coming along great, the audiences are loving them, and my voice is FINALLY coming back. Huzzah! After the show was over, Thai food was catered straight to the site for the cast and crew, and then everyone headed down to the bar. And I mean EVERYONE. Shot a few games of pool, listened to an AMAZING drum session, danced, talked, and like the idiot I am, forgot my camera. More pictures soon, I swear!

1 comment:

Some Girl said...

go thorny! we're leaving it up to you (and i have faith) to bring some class to the mud show! i'm glad you're enjoying this dear.
-sam